Article 1: Preamble
- About how their personal data is collected. Personal data refers to any information that can identify a user. This may include their name, age, postal or email address, location, or IP address (non-exhaustive list);
- About their rights concerning this data;
- About the person responsible for collecting and processing personal data;
- About the recipients of this personal data;
This policy complements the legal notice accessible to users at the following address: Legale Notice
Article 2: Principles regarding the collection and processing of personal data
In accordance with Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, personal data must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently with respect to the data subject;
- Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form that permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following applies:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject's request;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, particularly when the data subject is a child.
Article 3: Personal data collected and processed in the context of website navigation
Article 3.1: Collected Data
The personal data collected as part of our activity includes:
- First name
- Phone number
The collection and processing of this data serve the following purpose(s):
- Commercial prospecting
- Newsletter distribution
- Service quality monitoring
Article 3.2: Data Collection Method
When you visit our website, no data is collected. The only cookies used are those
used by the PHP
session (web language used on this site) when validating the contact form.
The data collected when you submit the contact form on this site includes:
- First name
- Phone number
They are kept by the data controller under reasonable security conditions for a
period of 5 years.
The company may retain certain personal data beyond the aforementioned deadlines to fulfill its legal or regulatory obligations.
Article 3.3: Data Hosting
The website https://alximy.io is hosted by: OVH Cloud as mentioned in the legal notice of the site.
Article 4: Data controller and data protection officer
Article 4.1: Data Controller
Personal data is collected by alximy SAS with a capital of €500. The company is
registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 879 947 760.
The data controller responsible for the processing of personal data can be contacted via email at the following address: [email protected].
Article 4.2: Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the company or data controller is
Jérémy Romey, who can be reached via email at the following
address: [email protected].
If you believe that your rights regarding "Information and Freedom" are not being respected after contacting us, you can file a complaint with the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority).
Article 5: User rights regarding the collection and processing of data
Any user concerned by the processing of their personal data has the following rights, in accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Law (Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978):
- Right of access, rectification, and erasure of data (as provided respectively in Articles 15, 16, and 17 of the GDPR);
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- Right to restriction (Article 18 of the GDPR) and objection to the processing of data (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing;
- Right to determine the fate of data after death;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
To exercise your rights, please send your request to alximy "SAS, 128 Rue de
la Boétie, 75008 Paris", or by email to [email protected].
To enable the data controller to process your request, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your name, first name, and email address.
For more information about your rights, please consult the website https://cnil.fr.
The editor of the website https://alximy.io reserves the right to
modify this policy at any time to ensure compliance with applicable law.
Users are invited to review this policy each time they use our services, without formal notice being required.